Railroad Forums 

• Railfaning in the Ukraine

• Discussion about railroad topics everywhere outside of Canada and the United States.
Discussion about railroad topics everywhere outside of Canada and the United States.

Moderators: Komachi, David Benton

#313962  by scharnhorst

I was wondering if anyone can give me a good heads up on railfaning around Odessa and around Kherson, Ukraine. I rember both citys being vary important citys in the ship construction as well as outher trasportation construction design and construction fields as well. I have not been to these two citys sents I was a child and wondered if anyone can give me a few tips as to where to go and if the police are going to be trouble or not.
 #320365  by RONIS DM

scharnhorst wrote:I was wondering if anyone can give me a good heads up on railfaning around Odessa and around Kherson, Ukraine. I rember both citys being vary important citys in the ship construction as well as outher trasportation construction design and construction fields as well. I have not been to these two citys sents I was a child and wondered if anyone can give me a few tips as to where to go and if the police are going to be trouble or not.
Hi, visit to http://www.zdsim.kiev.ua