Railroad Forums 

• Questions about some PSCT routings

• This forum is for discussion of "Fallen Flag" roads not otherwise provided with a specific forum. Fallen Flags are roads that no longer operate, went bankrupt, or were acquired or merged out of existence.
This forum is for discussion of "Fallen Flag" roads not otherwise provided with a specific forum. Fallen Flags are roads that no longer operate, went bankrupt, or were acquired or merged out of existence.

Moderator: Nicolai3985

#17167  by SPUI

I've been tracing all the routings shown in _The Public Service Trolley Lines in New Jersey_, and I can't find some stretches of private ROW. Can someone help me find these:

Hackensack Trolley Line north of the turnoff to Lodi - also, where was the original street-running alignment to the Essex St terminal?

North Jersey Rapid Transit south of Fair Lawn center, from the Hohokus-Waldwick line to Allendale center, and north of the Route 17 crossing

Main Line/Lodi Line east of Union St in Lodi

Hawthorne Line in Bergen County

Thanks for any help.

#17359  by CarterB

SPUI, I can help with the NJRT info and the PS Hawthorne line to Ridgewood.

#17684  by SPUI

Thanks a lot CarterB for the info via PM.
Another one I'd appreciate info on is the Carteret Line - It looks like it ran east from the Fast Line along the town line, but after a bit there doesn't seem to be a ROW.