Railroad Forums 

• PR2

• Topics relating to the operation of the P&W Railroad, which is a subsidiary of Genesee and Wyoming. Regional freight railroad based in Worcester and operating in Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Connecticut, and New York.
    Official Website
Topics relating to the operation of the P&W Railroad, which is a subsidiary of Genesee and Wyoming. Regional freight railroad based in Worcester and operating in Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Connecticut, and New York.
Official Website

Moderator: MEC407

PR2

#1375722  by 161pw165

Can anyone tell me if PR2 is still scheduled daily and, if so, how much business there is in Pawtucket and East Providence? Do they also still run out the East Providence branch to Attleboro? It's been a while since I was last down that way. Thanks in advance.
 #1385423  by MBTA F40PH-2C 1050

from what I understand, it is an as needed job. They cut it down to one job out of Valley Falls, so this crew is responsible for going to Cranston, and or East Jct./East pvd branch...a very busy job, and work said branches every other day??? I'll try to get more info
 #1385582  by 161pw165

Thank you. I take it PR3 is still daily to the Port of Providence, etc. or are you saying there is only one crew out of Valley Falls as needed?