Railroad Forums 

• Posting nolonger a good thing???

• Pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in Pennsylvania
Pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in Pennsylvania

Moderator: bwparker1

#359204  by The Man

Hello all:

I made a post on the topic of the new shortline in Pa by Alcoman. My post was deleted and a good friend of mine was accused of copyright infringement. This is not only a lie but also a waste. I DO know what is going on and BWPARKER has NO right to claim anything other than his thoughts. The topic was not out of line and was not flaming (Granted I have some choice words for BWPARKER) I am keeping them to myself. I think this was a complete abuse of his privileges and he should be dropped as a mod ASAP!

I spoke my Pease...

JJ[/i]

#359206  by RichM

Excellent spelling as well... clearly you must be a credible source.

Save the rant for a private message to Brooks or Otto.

#359255  by glennk419

In general, the moderators here do an excellent, albeit thankless, job of keeping these boards in order. Thanks, guys!

Not having read the post(s) in question, I can state that the only time I've seen posts deleted is if the Terms of Service of the board were violated or when posts became overly inflammatory or contained personal attacks.

I agree with RichM, if you have a particular issue that you would like to have addressed, use a PM. It serves no purpose to air it here.

#359263  by bwparker1

This board is for factual discussion of past, current and future railroading in Pennsylvania. While "The Man" may think that I am trying call out or flame him or his friend, that is not my intention. The reason I deleted his post, and will lock this post is that I have no patience for railfan rumor. If "The Man" would like to produce public and credible information such as the link below:

http://a257.g.akamaitech.net/7/257/2422 ... 06-733.htm

which portends to the real SVRR Holding company, then I will allow discussion of the supposed "new shortline." Until such verifiable and public information can be shared (which in turns would demonstrate credibility), I will treat it for what it appears to be, which is "foamer lore"

Show us the facts or you'll be shown the door on this topic. If you have such information, post under a new thread which I will allow to stay open.

BWP

PS I appreciate the support of fellow forum members as these guidelines are clearly stated in the sticky at the top of the forum. I draw a firm line on fact versus fiction.