• Active A.M. at Ayer, 06-02-2011

• Guilford Rail System changed its name to Pan Am Railways in 2006. Discussion relating to the current operations of the Boston & Maine, the Maine Central, and the Springfield Terminal railroads (as well as the Delaware & Hudson while it was under Guilford control until 1988). Official site can be found here: PANAMRAILWAYS.COM.
Guilford Rail System changed its name to Pan Am Railways in 2006. Discussion relating to the current operations of the Boston & Maine, the Maine Central, and the Springfield Terminal railroads (as well as the Delaware & Hudson while it was under Guilford control until 1988). Official site can be found here: PANAMRAILWAYS.COM.

Moderator: MEC407

by jaymac

-At 0830 -- per radio -- MOAY told D-3 it was finished spotting its racks. Mebbe the bad weather to the west on 06-01 had slowed things down.
-At 0903, POED with NewBlue 517 and OldPaint 508 was west of the platform on 2 with 43, having met the already-through-Ayer EDNM at Graniteville.
-At 0905, ED495 with NewBlue 610 and OldPaint 617, having set out its Ayers and Fitchburgs at Fitchburg, was east of the platform on 1 with 16 at 0905.
-At 0921, AY-4 with New Blue 612 and its clearance route Line 13 was east of East Wye with 15 racks for the Auto Yard.
All of this happened -- without apparent incident -- during the midmorning hole in commuter service. There was an ECT not yet on the Brook, but I figured I had already bagged my limit.