• Almost Entirely NewBlue 313, 04-27-2011

• Guilford Rail System changed its name to Pan Am Railways in 2006. Discussion relating to the current operations of the Boston & Maine, the Maine Central, and the Springfield Terminal railroads (as well as the Delaware & Hudson while it was under Guilford control until 1988). Official site can be found here: PANAMRAILWAYS.COM.
Guilford Rail System changed its name to Pan Am Railways in 2006. Discussion relating to the current operations of the Boston & Maine, the Maine Central, and the Springfield Terminal railroads (as well as the Delaware & Hudson while it was under Guilford control until 1988). Official site can be found here: PANAMRAILWAYS.COM.

Moderator: MEC407

by jaymac

EDNM was east of CPF-AY with 85 on 04-27-2011 at 1120 hauled by OldPaint 305, NewBlue 612, and Almost Entirely NewBlue 313. How so "Almost Entirely?" Otherwise NewBlue 313 had an OldPaint cab door on the engineer's side. Could this be the newest version of "Guilford Fail System?"
For those who keep track of such things, 85 seems a healthy count, and a bit under one half were paper-related tanks -- slurries with a couple of TiO2s. Musta had a helper up Da Hill, but I wasn't listening when they would have been in Gardner.
  by MEC407

Reminds me of this Guilford-painted U23B with a MEC Harvest Gold door:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Mec_2 ... 0-1993.jpg

I also seem to recall seeing a picture of a Guilford-painted GP-something with a B&M Blue door.
  by jaymac

At least -- unlike allegations of headlight bulbs and other items -- it's not a foreign road's door that got requisitioned. Armour Yellow probably wudda been too obvious.

atholrail-
I really should make it practice to first see if you've already posted a photo to NERAIL.