• Information needed: Maine Central station in Pittsfield, ME

• Discussion relating to the pre-1983 B&M and MEC railroads. For current operations, please see the Pan Am Railways Forum.
Discussion relating to the pre-1983 B&M and MEC railroads. For current operations, please see the Pan Am Railways Forum.

Moderator: MEC407

by MEC407

Re-posted with permission from the original author. If you have what he's looking for, you can either send me a private message which I will forward to him, or write to the postal address below.

-----Original Message-----
>From: Flash
>Sent: Jan 5, 2011 10:31 AM
>Subject: Information Needed on the Pittsfield, Maine ex- Maine Central RR Depot
>
>Hi, Gang, I'm posting at the request of the Pittsfield Town Manager, who's trying to get a Grant to help fix up the Museum(Town owns the building, Historical Society only tennants).
>
> She needs any & all information on the Depot, Pictures, drawings,anything. All the Town Manager wants is clear copies of the material. Send the material Via Snail Mail to: Pittsfield Historical Society, P.O. Box 181, Pittsfield, Me. 04967-0181 Atten: Depot Project
>
>Thanks, Gary for allowing me to post this request for information.
>
> The Museum Used to have the Blueprints for the building, but they were loaned out so some one could scale model the Passanger Depot & they were never returned.
>
> Thank you for your time. I now return you to your regularly scheduled PARR Train Sightings.
>
>
> Don H.
>MEC/ST/GRS/PARR
>D1MP92
>Pittsfield, Me.