• Serbian Railways-Железнице Србије-IIIALEKSANDARIII

• Discussion about railroad topics everywhere outside of Canada and the United States.
Discussion about railroad topics everywhere outside of Canada and the United States.

Moderators: Komachi, David Benton

by David Benton

Thank you for your great photos . We are lucky to have 2 people posting photos from Serbia .I think it is ok to each have a topic to post their own photos in . I hope you both continue to do so .
  by Otto Vondrak

IIIALEKSANDARIII wrote:
David Benton wrote:Thank you for your great photos . We are lucky to have 2 people posting photos from Serbia .I think it is ok to each have a topic to post their own photos in . I hope you both continue to do so .
Ofcourse,but adimns must check mu new post.
A process for all new members, but soon you will be able to post without approval. Thanks for the new look into an area we don't get to see too often!

-otto-
  by george matthews

Most of the pictures show a system with very old equipment. The years of non-investment during the post-Yugoslav wars have left their effects.
  by george matthews

I am getting a message "bandwidth exceeded" instead of the pictures. I think you need to put all the pictures on another web site and then point us to them with a link.