• Iowa Northern Marron/red?

• Pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in the American Midwest, including Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, Michigan, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Iowa and Kansas. For questions specific to a railroad company, please seek the appropriate forum.
Pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in the American Midwest, including Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, Michigan, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Iowa and Kansas. For questions specific to a railroad company, please seek the appropriate forum.

Moderator: railohio

by mecu18b

Hi all....
I have been trying to find out if anyone knows whay color the Iowa Northern marron/ red is? I have been trying to models a couple GP38s and can find the info anywhere so I thought I would try here.
Thanks
  by Komachi

I couldn't tell you for sure, but the gentleman who owns/operates Caboose Stop Hobbies in Cedar Falls, Iowa probably could.

And, if he can't, some of the members of the Cedar Valley O Scale Club should.

I dated a young lady from Cedar Falls/Waterloo for a while and came to be well aquainted with both Mr. Dauber and the members of the club. Tell them that crazy, white-haired guy from Minnestoa sent ya!

Here's a link to the store's website...
http://www.caboosestophobbies.com/

His e-mail address is at the bottom of the page. Also, there are some interesting pictures of railfanning around the Cedar Falls/Waterloo area, which include shots of IANR equipment, as well as a reference page for some of the IANR locomotives.

Hope that helps.