Discussion of the past and present operations of the Long Island Rail Road.

Moderator: Liquidcamphor

by Guest

i just got on the rareoad and need help with my hat. can i cut out the top of my hat to fit my hair extensens? i pay a lot of money for them and want to keep them. in brakemens class they told us we gotta have a hat on but i want my extensens

also some guys in brooklyn said we new peeple r gettin fired because the new crew book has some jobs with no brakemens out east. they sead the union has told them that. if i get fired will i get unemployment?

by Paul

I would suggest that perhaps you should just go to work and leave your head at home. It doesnt seem like you need it or use it anyay.

by LIRailfan79

if this person really does work for the railroad i think that would just be about the most pathetic thing i have ever seen.
and since when is "RailRoad" spelled "rareoad".
that and "peeple"

give me a freakin break.

by Clemuel

"Hay, lets hire this one and see what happens"

C

by Crooklynjenkins

wattup qwan, just cut the top of your hat so that the band fits around your head and let the dreads hang over. they told us in braker class that we had to wear a hat and i just said no way i'm not wearing a hat. they told us that they will supply a material to make a turban that matches the uniform so why not use that instead and see your hat on ebay.

hey qwan we met at the party, you member me? your FINE! girl you can get the rhythm on! hey you gonna be engineer? they told me that when i get a year i can be engineer just let them know. then you wont need a hat i dont know if i want the job though. i didnt want this either but i figured it was better than no job. they told us they want non traditional railroad people and that we were the future and better and that we built the railroad but never got to use it cause it was stolen from us.

hey clemuel do i know you? didnt you have a brother reggie that got shot?

by LIRailfan79

i think its pretty obvious that the la-qwanda and crooklynjenkins posts were written by the same person who is trying to make a point that he believes LIRR employees are incompetent boobs.

by Dave Keller

Especially with only one post each to their names!

Definitely a put-on.

Dave Keller

by RRChef

two(or one) posters who should be ignored