• Track work on the NEC

• Discussion relating to commuter rail, light rail, and subway operations of the MBTA.
Discussion relating to commuter rail, light rail, and subway operations of the MBTA.

Moderators: sery2831, CRail

by CSX Conductor

No I haven't gotten any of the recent bulletins. sorry

by CRail

I would have said the T owns to framingham but i wouldnt argue it to any extent. That was just my understanding. Maybe we should do a little investigation and find out what the property lines are.

by ST214

CSX Conductor wrote:
There have been strong rumors over the last year or so that CSXT wants to get rid of everything east of Worcester, and if they did the MBTA would probably want to but it more than anybody else. :wink:

CSX is getting rid of lots of track. THey are getting rid ov everything south of Orlando,FL, and they may even get rid of everything south of Jacksonville, including the Bone Valley.

Anyway, enough about Florida, but i have heard that too. I just wonder, are we gonna see the branches become shortlines??? Also, would they still run to Beacon Park, or are they actually trying to pull out of Boston???

by CSX Conductor

They want to ditch all the branch lines and everything east of Worcester. But this should be discussed in the CSXT forum, as this thread is starting to wonder astray. :wink: