• Conrail Shared Assets Symbols/Schedules?

• Discussion related to the operations and equipment of Consolidated Rail Corp. (Conrail) from 1976 to its present operations as Conrail Shared Assets. Official web site can be found here: CONRAIL.COM.
Discussion related to the operations and equipment of Consolidated Rail Corp. (Conrail) from 1976 to its present operations as Conrail Shared Assets. Official web site can be found here: CONRAIL.COM.

Moderators: TAMR213, keeper1616

by ExNYC63

Does anyone know the symbols and/or schedules of the CSAO locals that operate between Frankford Jct., Philadelphia, Bristol and Morrisville, PA.?
  by exconrailchris

When I was with Conrail out of Morrisville we used the following...

YPMOXXX--yard jobs...worked within yard limits in Morrisville Yard..
YPMO01,YPMO02 were daytime jobs
YPMO33 was the evening job

YPMOR1 was the weekend relief job
WPMO1 was a daytime local switcher job..shifted cars at business's
WPMO20 was the Bordentown Local freight

WPFJ20 is a local freight working the Amtrak line from Frankford Juncion(FJ) East to Morrisville

TV1 at that time was the 2100hrs mail/UPS train to harrisburg, which turned with the same crew and brought back MAIL8M from Chicago.

Hope this helps a bit.
  by Kaback9

TV-1 has been replaced by NS symbol 21E. 20E is its counterpart coming east.

Seems not much of the symbols for the locals have changed since the split.
  by exconrailchris

Thats a good thing....

Like we've always said...let Conrail be Conrail.
  by SooLineRob

exconrailchris wrote: TV1 at that time was the 2100hrs mail/UPS train to harrisburg, which turned with the same crew and brought back MAIL8M from Chicago.
And my trip home on TV2 would include time sitting at CP Plymouth waiting for TV1 ... LOL!

During my time, the MA8M / TV1 crew was a Harrisburg crew.