• Kodak mailers

• Discussion of photography and videography techniques, equipment and technology, and links to personal railroad-related photo galleries.
Discussion of photography and videography techniques, equipment and technology, and links to personal railroad-related photo galleries.

Moderators: nomis, keeper1616

by Don

Dont bother sending slide film to Dwaynes in a Kodak mailer. As of 3/30/09, Kodak will no longer honor dated mailers no matter if the date is later this year. Plus, theres a report today from a fairly accurate source stating that not only the dated but now the undated mailers will not be honored. I'll check into this in the next day or so & post any updates. When I checked yesterday, the undated mailers were being accepted.
Don
  by Don

As usual w/info on the net, there can be a lot of confusion. So to get it straight, (which I should've done before the 1st post)I called Dwaynes customer service & got the following answer. Kodak will no longer honor mailers that are out of date but if its a date is 5/09 & later, they will. For a while they honored dated mailers even tho past date but that is no longer the case. No problems ( so far) w/undated mailers. So if anyone sends film to Dwaynes , be sure the date if it has one is far enuf in advance.
Don
  by Don

latest word from Dwaynes is that Kodak notified them that undated slide mailers will no longer be accepted after 12/31/09. Use by then or lose.
Don