• Spur to Piantadosi Bread, MALDEN, MA

• Pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in New England
Pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in New England

Moderators: MEC407, NHN503

by l008com

If rapid transit did every come to medford square (very unlikely) I'm sure it would be underground anyway and hence not an issue that people's pools are over it. I find the most interesting thing about this branch to be the fly over the orange line. I'd like to see subway lines extended far up the lowell line but it would take many of those expensive flyover tunnels, unless they were going to officially kill freight service.
  by Cosmo

What in tarnation does this have to do with rairoading?
[quote="gohome"]A lecture about English

A linguistics professor was lecturing to his English class one day. "In English," he said, "A double negative forms a positive.In some languages, though, such as Russian, a double negative is still a negative. However, there is no language where in a double positive can form a negative." A voice from the back of the room piped up, "Yeah, right."
Last edited by Cosmo on Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
  by l008com

Cosmo wrote:What in tarnation does this have to do with rairoading?
Its called spam. And you've posting the spammers links in your quote of them, eek!
  by Cosmo

Sorry, the spammers must be getting clever-er-er.
I din't see the links at the bottom as I read through it too fast. [D'OUH!!]
Next time I'll just notify the mod(s). :wink:
  by moth

Cosmo wrote:Sorry, the spammers must be getting clever-er-er.
I din't see the links at the bottom as I read through it too fast. [D'OUH!!]
Next time I'll just notify the mod(s). :wink:
hint, go back and edit your text above to remove the links or the spammers win...
  by Cosmo

I really doubt anyone on here will use those links, especially now that it's been pointed out.
However, I was half expecting the mods to have deleted that post and mine anyway.

But, ok,... since you insist :wink:

PRESTO! *POOF*
(Shhhhh! Shaman-Magic!)
  by moth

They are not expecting anyone to click the links. They are placing them here so that their google rank will be higher. The more different sites and pages linking to their page is what they are going for.
  by Cosmo

Aaahhh.... now that I did not know. This expains MUCH, Oh Wise One.
Thanks!
(And remember: "Knowing is HALF the battle!") :wink: