• Anyone working at Etowah?

• General discussion about working in the railroad industry. Industry employers are welcome to post openings here.
General discussion about working in the railroad industry. Industry employers are welcome to post openings here.

Moderator: thebigc

by Wazzzy

READY FOR HIRE as conductor at Etowah, TN. Just want a realistic look at the workload at Etowah.

Thanks,

Wazzzy
  by lucfel

I have just completed my physical and strength test. They are trying to get me into the Nov. 16th Class. If not she said it would be in Jan. I was wondering if you could tell me which signals to study for. Maybe a little about how to prepare for the class.
  by Otto Vondrak

Wazzzy wrote:READY FOR HIRE as conductor at Etowah, TN. Just want a realistic look at the workload at Etowah.

Thanks,

Wazzzy
What railroad is that?
  by KV1guy

Heh, if coal ever dries up or the go for powder river coal instead that line will be in a world of hurt. I wouldnt go there. Georgia power is converting that JAC MAC plant in Atlanta to run on natural gas instead of coal...so pretty soon no more U258's. And if Stilesboro near Cartersville ever does the same in the future...well its safe to say you'll be looking elsewhere for work.
  by KV1guy

CSX