• 2009 New York Central Calendar

• Discussion relating to the NYC and subsidiaries, up to 1968. Visit the NYCS Historical Society for more information.
Discussion relating to the NYC and subsidiaries, up to 1968. Visit the NYCS Historical Society for more information.

Moderator: Otto Vondrak

by NYC3001

I was just surfing the Web, trying to find a 2009 NYC wall calendar. Much to my chagrin, I was able to find an all-color Pennsylvania Railroad, and Penn Central calendars, but not one listing for a New York Central. Does anyone know of a good source to find such an item? I can remember around 20 years ago, there was a calendar company out of Upstate New York that offered an all-color NYC calendar, but I have not seen one in ages.

Yours truly,

Ron
  by Roger Hensley

I would assume that you can buy the NYC calendar a little later. There is one every year from the NYCSHS. The site is temporarily down but you can check http://www.nycshs.org/ until it's up again.
  by Ramcat

The New York Central calendar is available from:

New York Central System Historical Society
Dept. D, 17038 Roosevelt Ave,
Lockport, IL 60441-4734

Price is $11.00 each. Ohio residents must also include $0.75 sales tax.
Be sure to include you nine digit ZIP code with your order. Post Office will not deliver without it.
  by Otto Vondrak

Aside from the Society's calendar, an all-color NYC calendar is also available from The Weekend Chief, Mineola, NY. Look for his ads in the major magazines.

-otto-
  by NYC3001

An all-color NYC calendar appeals to me! I will have to check into this. Thank you.

73s

Ron