• CSX forum changes, what changes, if any, should be made?

• Discussion of the operations of CSX Transportation, from 1980 to the present. Official site can be found here: CSXT.COM.
Discussion of the operations of CSX Transportation, from 1980 to the present. Official site can be found here: CSXT.COM.

Moderator: MBTA F40PH-2C 1050

by MBTA F40PH-2C 1050

hey gang, i would like to know what you folks would like to see on the CSX forum. Since you fellow posters are always here, i would like to know what changes should be made, if any, and anything else that you feel needs to be said

thanks have a good day

matt

by RussNelson

I think we need to have a Sticky for CSX derailments, snark snark.

by Conrail1990

Also a sticky where we can post our CSX videos just like in the Norfolk southern forum.

by local61man

i would like to see a section for each craft,as we don't seem to have many from the bmwe.it would be good to talk with others from your craft.it should be strictly enforced not to venture outside of each craft,and or union.

by MBTA F40PH-2C 1050

ill go with the derailment sticky and the CSX video sticky topics, if there are any crafts or union questions, they can be asked in the forum itself

ill keep this open for any other suggestions

by Otto Vondrak

Actually, craft, union, or other employment topics belong in our Employment Forum... plenty of professional railroaders over there chewing the fat!

http://railroad.net/forums/viewforum.php?f=2

-otto-
  by mmi16

The new forum makes it difficult to discern which are the 'Sticky' topics and which are the active topics.
  by GOLDEN-ARM

mmi16 wrote:The new forum makes it difficult to discern which are the 'Sticky' topics and which are the active topics.
Seems to be, the circle with the sheet of paper in it is a topic. The lightbulbs are stickies, and the circle "I" is an announcement......... :wink: