• Spam Messages

• Guilford Rail System changed its name to Pan Am Railways in 2006. Discussion relating to the current operations of the Boston & Maine, the Maine Central, and the Springfield Terminal railroads (as well as the Delaware & Hudson while it was under Guilford control until 1988). Official site can be found here: PANAMRAILWAYS.COM.
Guilford Rail System changed its name to Pan Am Railways in 2006. Discussion relating to the current operations of the Boston & Maine, the Maine Central, and the Springfield Terminal railroads (as well as the Delaware & Hudson while it was under Guilford control until 1988). Official site can be found here: PANAMRAILWAYS.COM.

Moderator: MEC407

by MEC407

RAILROAD.NET is experiencing an influx of spam messages. I do my best to delete these as soon as I see them, but I can't be here 24/7, so it is very likely that many of you will encounter the spam messages before I do.

Here is what you should do when you encounter spam on this site:

1) Do not reply to the spammers.

2) Send a PM to Mike Roque (webmaster) or Otto Vondrak (creative director), and give them the spammer's account name and a link to the spam message. Mike and Otto are the ones who have the ability to ban individuals from the site; that is not something that I, as a moderator, am able to do.

When I encounter spam messages, I will delete the messages and I will send a report to Mike or Otto. That is the extent of what I am able to do as a moderator. I appreciate your patience and understanding.
Last edited by MEC407 on Mon Feb 25, 2008 11:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.

by Otto Vondrak

All I need is a PM with the spammer's account name or a link to the spam post. I dont see my email until evenings.

-otto-