• UNH Webcam

• Guilford Rail System changed its name to Pan Am Railways in 2006. Discussion relating to the current operations of the Boston & Maine, the Maine Central, and the Springfield Terminal railroads (as well as the Delaware & Hudson while it was under Guilford control until 1988). Official site can be found here: PANAMRAILWAYS.COM.
Guilford Rail System changed its name to Pan Am Railways in 2006. Discussion relating to the current operations of the Boston & Maine, the Maine Central, and the Springfield Terminal railroads (as well as the Delaware & Hudson while it was under Guilford control until 1988). Official site can be found here: PANAMRAILWAYS.COM.

Moderator: MEC407

by Guilford Guy

they always leave around the same time...

by Finch

Most freights (at least on this line) are pretty unpredictable. DOBO is the only one I see or hear with any regularity. Most other times I see a freight train it's a surprise. This website sells a timetable for Guilford, though I don't have any personal experience with it to see if it's actually accurate. http://www.oxfordjunction.com/grs002.html
  by etna9726b

I found that once you get the UNH webcam URL in use in your address bar, you can change cameras by modifying the Camera Id to be 1, 3, or 4. I haven't found other id's that work yet.

Camera 1 looks at a building under construction.
Camera 2 doesn't appear to be online.
Camera 3 and 4 show the tracks from either side. You can have two browser sessions going with both cameras and catch both sides of the train.

These are the fastest webcams I've seen so far.

by rr_explorer

I just saw some genius walk his dog over the new overpass, right down the middle of the tracks.

by l008com

rr_explorer wrote:I just saw some genius walk his dog over the new overpass, right down the middle of the tracks.
Like none of us have ever walked down the tracks :-)
  by JacobBruce

funny i have been watching this on and off for a while and have only see the downeaster and today 2 frieghts. It was at 11:18

by Guilford Guy

Did they take the link off line?
I just went to check but the link seems to have disappeared...

by l008com

1 & 4 work for me

by Guilford Guy

Do you have a direct link for me?

by NealG

No. 3 had the best view, until recently when it stopped working. Anyone know the story?