• MEET ME IN SAINT LOUIE, LOUIE

• General discussion of passenger rail systems not otherwise covered in the specific forums in this category, including high speed rail.
General discussion of passenger rail systems not otherwise covered in the specific forums in this category, including high speed rail.

Moderators: mtuandrew, gprimr1

by al-in-chgo

Does anyone out there have a url for the St. Louis light rail people?
- al-in-chgo
  by polybalt

Are you looking for the web site of the light rail operator ( Bi-State). My favorfite way to find transit or commuter rail operator web sites is to use the Links section of the American Public Transit Association web site (www.apta.com) It lists the web site of every transit operator in the United States sorted be state and city and many other related sites.
  by CHIP72

polybalt wrote:Are you looking for the web site of the light rail operator ( Bi-State). My favorfite way to find transit or commuter rail operator web sites is to use the Links section of the American Public Transit Association web site (www.apta.com) It lists the web site of every transit operator in the United States sorted be state and city and many other related sites.
That definitely is the best site for links to public transit agencies.