• Hey Block???

• Pertaining to all railroad subjects, past and present, in the American West, including California, Arizona, Nevada, Colorado, New Mexico, Wyoming, Montana, and The Dakotas. For specific railroad topics, please see the Fallen Flags and Active Railroads categories.
Pertaining to all railroad subjects, past and present, in the American West, including California, Arizona, Nevada, Colorado, New Mexico, Wyoming, Montana, and The Dakotas. For specific railroad topics, please see the Fallen Flags and Active Railroads categories.

Moderator: Komachi

by UPRR engineer

You want some stuff or not??
  by Komachi

(Spotlights train on UPRR Engineer as an endless parade of unmarked, black Crown Victorias, Impalas and Suburbans with dashboard mounted lights rolling and sirens wailing form a circle around your unit. Black, unmarked helicopters fly overhead, shinging spotlights and dropping commandos on zip lines. Doors fly open on the cars and trucks rifles aimed in your direction. Your "homland security" tax dollars at work as ATF, NSA, CIA, FBI and US MARSHALL'S OFFICE personnel identify themselves.)

Just what kind of "stuff" are you trying to "push" here? :wink:

by UPRR engineer

LOL.........Good spiel there Komachi. :-D

Block is amazed at a weed sprayer, and seeing DP still amazes him, i asked him is age and what not, see if he was a kid or not. I was gonna give him some denver service unit stuff that i dont care for, some of my old conductor crap that ill never use again, maybe a set of paperwork i get every trip.
  by Komachi

UPRR Engineer,

I assumed as much, but couldn't resist it. You ask a question like, "You want some stuff or not??" and the red flags start going up. That, or I've been reading too much Orwell lately ("Big Brother" is watching...).

(The assembled group of G-men lets out a collective moan of dissapointment as they pile back into their vehicles and head back into the shadows from whence they came.)

by BlockLine_4111

UPRR engineer wrote:LOL.........Good spiel there Komachi. :-D

Block is amazed at a weed sprayer, and seeing DP still amazes him, i asked him is age and what not, see if he was a kid or not. I was gonna give him some denver service unit stuff that i dont care for, some of my old conductor crap that ill never use again, maybe a set of paperwork i get every trip.
Lemme know what stuff you have. :wink: