• Binghamton Railfest 2007 - 10/14

• Pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in New York State.
Pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in New York State.

Moderator: Otto Vondrak

by Bennett Levin

There might be another railfan surprise in Binghamton that day !

by cjvrr

Bennett Levin wrote:There might be another railfan surprise in Binghamton that day !
Will this surprise just pass through or be there for a visit?

Is it of the 1 to 1 scale?

Is it (are they) Pennsy Colored?

Do tell, please. :-D

by lvrr325

Link is coming up "cannot find server or DNS error" ... how about posting the location and hours for us here?

by Bennett Levin

Check out the Holiday Inn!!!!!!

:P

by thebigham

14th Annual Southern Tier Railfest

The Susquehanna Valley Railway Historical Society will sponsor its 14th Annual Southern Tier Railfest train show on October 14, 2007, at the Kalurah Shrine Center, 625 Dickson Street, Endicott, NY.

by calorosome

Bennett Levin wrote:There might be another railfan surprise in Binghamton that day !
Thomas rolls through Binghamton? :-D

by blabey

No, the surprise isn't a visit from "Thomas". It might just be that Bennett himself is rolling through town in his accustomed fashion. Take his advice and check out the Holiday Inn.

by Steamtown Observer

Since there are more than one, specifically check out the Holiday Inn - Arena.

by ANDY117

What's over there?

by Devil 505

Will the surprise be arriving in Binghamton on Saturday or Sunday and will it be traveling in daylight?

by Steamtown Observer

What's over there?
Bennett is involved with the what, but I am more interested in who will be over there (and there are more than one).

Are we driving you crazy yet? :)

by Otto Vondrak

So Sir Tompham Hatt isn't coming to Binghamton?

-otto-

by blabey

No, Sir Topham won't be in Binghamton, but it's likely a number of other railroad officials will be on hand.

by lvrr325

Is "Kalurah Shrine Center" the same place it always used to be? Seems as though where they'd held it changed hands, and the next year they had to have it in Owego, I have vague memories of the old place becoming a shrine. It's been a long time since I went down there -