• NOT SELECTED CODE

• General discussion about working in the railroad industry. Industry employers are welcome to post openings here.
General discussion about working in the railroad industry. Industry employers are welcome to post openings here.

Moderator: thebigc

by ROBJ716

DO ANYONE KNOW IF THE CODES ON CSX EMPLOYER WEBSITE IS ACCURATE OR UP TO DATE?

1. GOT A PHONE CALL TO GET READY TO REPORT TO THE REDI CENTER ON THE 8TH AND RECEIVED A WELCOME PACKET, BUT THE CSX WEBSITE HAVE ME LISTED AS NOT SELECTED.

HAVE ANYONE HAD THIS PROBLEM BEFORE?

by charlie6017

I'm going to move this to the employment section to get you better traffic on this matter.

And please.......turn off your CAPS LOCK! :wink:

by ROBJ716

Ok, thanks.

by BigMike

Hell your guess is as good as anyone elses, CSX probably doesnt even know if your hired or not. Or they could have just put your application in the wrong pile. Those jokers wouldnt surprise me at all if they called you and sent you a packet but you werent hired or vice versa. It only gets worse after you hire out so get used to it.

by slchub

Reminds me of the time I went to the doctors office and was getting ready to pay my co-pay when the front desk gal said my insurance was cancelled. Huh? So I called the UPREHS (UPRR health insurance) and they say we show you are terminated. I said, wow, you knew before I did. She said are you not? I said no! I had to call HR in Omaha and try to figure out what happened. Just a glitch.

by ROBJ716

Thanks for your advice. It was a glitch.