• LB- Layoff Bump

• General discussion about railroad operations, related facilities, maps, and other resources.
General discussion about railroad operations, related facilities, maps, and other resources.

Moderator: Robert Paniagua

by powerpro69

What does this mean?

by qboy

How long have you been in this status?

by powerpro69

I havent, I just looked on the board and noticed a couple of my classmates were

by powerpro69

C'mon, don't leave me hanging! :(

by UPRR engineer

What kinda board were they on dude? Been awhile since ive been there, (situation here ----->) i think if all you could hold was the yard, someone bumps you off your rest days, they might show you LB, after they have called you telling you your status, if you decided to pass on placing on a different set of rest days right then and took your 48 hours. Hope you can make some sense of my post, just got off work.

Type this crap in to see what would happen to me if i got rolled off the extra board.

WX817

BE12

Id get stuck there till i decided where i wanted to go next.

another

WX817

BT13 i think it is, maybe BT14 now.

by powerpro69

We are all on the bump board, next week, we go to OS status so we can take our 50 day evaluation, then I'm expecting to be furloughed!

by git a holt to it

You guyzes got some really complicated ways to look up boards. UP needs a better system. My friend was showin me how to look up certain things and I couldn't make heads or tails of it, of coarse the belly full of Mr. Daniels didn't help :-D :-D.

by powerpro69

I would think Mr Daniels would help a whole lot, doing this crap sober is what really hurts :wink:

by UPRR engineer

Tell CMS you want to move to Green River WY, im sure they will say ok. You wont be a mainliner anymore, but at least you wont have to worry about getting cut off. :-D

by powerpro69

Might as well, I havent got enough seniority to be a top water anyway.