• Status _ AH

• General discussion about railroad operations, related facilities, maps, and other resources.
General discussion about railroad operations, related facilities, maps, and other resources.

Moderator: Robert Paniagua

by powerpro69

I have a list of most the Status symbols on the UP, but not this one, any ideas?

by Aji-tater

Sounds like an insult to me! ;-)

by powerpro69

LMAO, I was just wondering, one of the guys from my class has apparently layed off half a dozen times since marking off, I heard this through a buddy of mine, who told me he had to go to investigation.

So I looked him up and they took him from OK status and put him on AH status (it really does suit him actually. :-D

by Noel Weaver

powerpro69 wrote:LMAO, I was just wondering, one of the guys from my class has apparently layed off half a dozen times since marking off, I heard this through a buddy of mine, who told me he had to go to investigation.

So I looked him up and they took him from OK status and put him on AH status (it really does suit him actually. :-D
Doesn't sound to me like this particular individual wants his/her job very
bad. With a work record like that one, he/she will not last very long.
Noel Weaver

by slchub

AH usually means OK status at the away-from-home terminal. If you don't have the "big" list the next time you go to the depot, get into TCS then pull it down this way:

HE CMS

then look for CMS CODES or STATUS CODES. Then print it out.

Also, a partial, but not complete listing is at the following on page #7:

https://employees.www.uprr.com/emp/it/i ... uiries.pdf

Also, if your buddy was going into investigation and was pulled from service he would have an IP as his status code, Investigation Pending.

by slchub

Then the code when this clown does get fired will be

LF. Laid-Off Fired

Not a good code unless you have plenty of JI.

by powerpro69

Thanks, OK status at the away-from-home terminal sounds like it would be right, I beleive he's in Kingsville now that you mention it.