• Help identify old lamp

• This forum is for discussion of "Fallen Flag" roads not otherwise provided with a specific forum. Fallen Flags are roads that no longer operate, went bankrupt, or were acquired or merged out of existence.
This forum is for discussion of "Fallen Flag" roads not otherwise provided with a specific forum. Fallen Flags are roads that no longer operate, went bankrupt, or were acquired or merged out of existence.

Moderator: Nicolai3985

by austi

I have a light from around the year 1914, Some say it was off a steam engine others say it was a spot light Lehigh used to light the yard. Where can I go or look to find out what I really have?

by charlie6017

If there is a way to get a picture of it online? I don't know much, but there are a lot of people here who can probably help ya.

by Reddy Rocker

To post your pics online, try a service like Imageshack or Photobucket. But do not try Geocities or Tripod, they disallow hotlinkking.

TRY

by henry6

Try your library for railroad books and magazines...especially KEY LOCK AND LANTERN periodical; check the web like Ebay; and seek out local railfan groups.