• "Nells Choo" ...

• Pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in New England
Pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in New England

Moderators: MEC407, NHN503

by NellsChoo

Hi all

Gee, I guess I have been away for a while, huh? Yup, I am in a magazine. I didn't think anyone here read old car magazines!! It feels a bit odd being in there, but it's pretty nifty, too! I just wish the car was in better shape... I have also had a few photos published in Railpace.

Some of what was mentioned in the first thread has some truth to it. But thanks to my boss, we have a lot of Internet blocks here at work. That has something to do with my absence as well.

But as of this second, I AM HERE -------> :-D

Jonelle
Missing in Action

by Robert Paniagua

Welcome back Jonelle! I missed your presence in the Forums, but Im glad you made the magazine and your photos.

by NellsChoo

I sometimes leave the "scene" for periods of time... not all that sure why... I have trouble being social. I guess I missed the NErail group at Hoosac this weekend. That may have been interesting! I don't get to see the folks out in Ayer much, either. I miss that... :(

JD
  by pw3901

NellsChoo wrote:I sometimes leave the "scene" for periods of time... not all that sure why... I have trouble being social. I guess I missed the NErail group at Hoosac this weekend. That may have been interesting! I don't get to see the folks out in Ayer much, either. I miss that... :(

JD
Jonelle, Lots Of Reports On The Railfan Groups On Yahoogroups Too! This Cookout Was a Worcester Foreign Power Team, Cookout.... W.F.P.T. Most Of These People Who Attended This Cookout, Are Members In The Guilford/Pan Am/ Providence & Worcester Yahoogroups List..... & a Few NERAILERS.... I Was There Too! & We Had a Great Time. More Than 30 People Showed Up For The Cookout At East Portal. (Hoosac Tunnel) <HB>