• Deshler Get-Together

• Pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in the American Midwest, including Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, Michigan, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Iowa and Kansas. For questions specific to a railroad company, please seek the appropriate forum.
Pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in the American Midwest, including Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, Michigan, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Iowa and Kansas. For questions specific to a railroad company, please seek the appropriate forum.

Moderator: railohio

by railohio

I'm planning a burger cook-out in Deshler, Ohio on Saturday the 30th starting at 5:00 pm. Burgers and the fixin's will be provided for a donation to the railfan park's operating fund. Food starts at 5:00 and goes until it runs out!

I'm also trying to round up a gang for a slide show after dark. Anyone interested in presenting please contact me via private message or e-mail.

The park is located on Mullberry St. between Keyser and East Streets, adjacent to the CSX diamonds in Deshler. It's a great spot for railroad photography and videography offering a great view of all the action in town. Deshler is also only a few miles from Hamler where the regional Indiana & Ohio can be seen.

It'll be a great night of railfanning and socializing. Hope to see you all there!

~B
  by HV4005

Hello All,

I will be in Deshler this weekend and would like to meet some of the people who hang out up their. I will be thier saturday evening through early monday.