• 1913 timetable

• Discussion relating to the pre-1983 B&M and MEC railroads. For current operations, please see the Pan Am Railways Forum.
Discussion relating to the pre-1983 B&M and MEC railroads. For current operations, please see the Pan Am Railways Forum.

Moderator: MEC407

by hrrphil

I am researching the Hampden Railroad for a book, and would like to know if anyone has the Spring 1913 Timetable supplement that has the schedule for the trains that were to use the Hampden.

In case you didn't know, the Hampden was to connect from Athol junction in Springfield to the B&M Central mass near Bondsville.

built, but never used.
  by eddiebear

The only timetables I've seen with any reference to the Hampden RR are not B & M.

The New Haven, which published separate Lines West of New London & Willimantic and Lines East, had a through Boston-New York condensed schedule via all rail routes; Shore Line, Springfield Line, Waterbury-Hartford-Willimantic and for at least one issue shows I think Waltham North & Hudson with dashes and a footnote that service was to commence at a future date. The other one I've seen is a Boston & Albany employee timetable supplement that shows the Hampden RR trains (2 each way) using the B & A from Springfield Union Station to Athol Junction.
  by hrrphil

I have been looking for several years to find this.
Do you own these timetables?
can I buy a photocopy of those pages?

you may contact me off-line:
[email protected]

thanks

Phil