• I am Looking for a Walthers Rotary Dump 933-3145

• Discussion related to everything about model railroading, from layout design and planning, to reviews of related model tools and equipment. Discussion includes O, S, HO, N and Z, as well as narrow gauge topics. Also includes discussion of traditional "toy train" and "collector" topics such as Lionel, American Flyer, Marx, and others. Also includes discussion of outdoor garden railways and live steamers.
Discussion related to everything about model railroading, from layout design and planning, to reviews of related model tools and equipment. Discussion includes O, S, HO, N and Z, as well as narrow gauge topics. Also includes discussion of traditional "toy train" and "collector" topics such as Lionel, American Flyer, Marx, and others. Also includes discussion of outdoor garden railways and live steamers.

Moderators: 3rdrail, stilson4283, Otto Vondrak

by rockytop

They show up on a fairly regular basis on ebay - just checked and didn't see on now, but there was on a week or so ago, and I'm sure there will be others.

Charles

by LIRRNOVA55

overhear in new york there is a place called Bayshore Hobbies, last time i was there he had 2-3 in stock