• ST/NBSR Interchange

• Guilford Rail System changed its name to Pan Am Railways in 2006. Discussion relating to the current operations of the Boston & Maine, the Maine Central, and the Springfield Terminal railroads (as well as the Delaware & Hudson while it was under Guilford control until 1988). Official site can be found here: PANAMRAILWAYS.COM.
Guilford Rail System changed its name to Pan Am Railways in 2006. Discussion relating to the current operations of the Boston & Maine, the Maine Central, and the Springfield Terminal railroads (as well as the Delaware & Hudson while it was under Guilford control until 1988). Official site can be found here: PANAMRAILWAYS.COM.

Moderator: MEC407

by roberttosh

Anyone know what the ST typically delivers to the NBSR at Keag for a daily interchange (i.e. car count)? Some of those Keag bound trains on the NERAIL photo site look pretty big, so was curious. Thanks.

by Ejen34

Robert,

I do not have an official answer for you. What I can tell you is that I watch empty lumber cars, center beams and empty fiber NBSR boxcars go up and full ones come back down here. Beyond that I do not know.

by RRBUFF

If you go to the Canadian American Railroad forum site on yahoo forums there are regular manifests of the NBSR/ GRS interchange. Some of the interchange is from the GRS operation at Calais to Woodland Paper mill traffic.

by roberttosh

Thanks both!

by roberttosh

I have a dumb question, how do you get to that Yahoo forum site? Thanks.