• Turkey Traffic at Northern Maine Junction

• Guilford Rail System changed its name to Pan Am Railways in 2006. Discussion relating to the current operations of the Boston & Maine, the Maine Central, and the Springfield Terminal railroads (as well as the Delaware & Hudson while it was under Guilford control until 1988). Official site can be found here: PANAMRAILWAYS.COM.
Guilford Rail System changed its name to Pan Am Railways in 2006. Discussion relating to the current operations of the Boston & Maine, the Maine Central, and the Springfield Terminal railroads (as well as the Delaware & Hudson while it was under Guilford control until 1988). Official site can be found here: PANAMRAILWAYS.COM.

Moderator: MEC407

by Ejen34

Greetings

This morning, Thursday, 10.13.05, after a long conversation with the fella that owns the NMJ Roundhouse, I took 4 photos of MEC 308 and ST 215. As I turned to walk out thru the roundhouse road 20 feet ahead of me was a bunch (flock) of wild turkies. There appeared to be a couple of mothers and a bunch of babies. You'd think I'd have taken a picture considering I had a camera in my hand, no, instead I just stood there with my mouth open and smiling waiting for them to past by. A lot of turkey traffic at NMJ today :)

by JBlaisdell

Maybe they were reminiscing the old BAR Turkey Train days...
  by Cosmo

This is the most FOWL ctopic I've yet seen! :-D
Happy Turkey day, and if you're in Wiscassett or Portland on the 26th or 27th......!!!!
:-D Cosmo