Discussion related to commuter rail and rapid transit operations in the Chicago area including the South Shore Line, Metra Rail, and Chicago Transit Authority.

Moderators: metraRI, JamesT4

by fjcaron

I haven't been on the Railroad.net long, and I just started reading the various forums more often and commenting when I can. I'm curious to know if there are any Metra employees that contribute to this forum, either those directly employed by Metra, or those who work for BNSF or UP on the Metra lines.

Thanks,

Frank

by Otto Vondrak

Yeah... they are here... and they enjoy their privacy, too. Management types also read this forum, so we try to keep that sort of info on the down-low.

-otto-

by jg greenwood

Otto Vondrak wrote:Yeah... they are here... and they enjoy their privacy, too. Management types also read this forum, so we try to keep that sort of info on the down-low.

-otto-
I've known FJC for several years. He's been "round the block" enough to realize how the game is played. Have no fear, he's no management stooge.

by fjcaron

Ain't no management stooge I can assure you of that, I'm a engineer for Amtrak on the Peninsula commute line between San Francisco and Gilroy, just wanted to talk shop with some folks from another commuter line and see what the differences are, etc.

Thanks Jim for posting your reply.

Frank
Otto Vondrak wrote:Yeah... they are here... and they enjoy their privacy, too. Management types also read this forum, so we try to keep that sort of info on the down-low.

-otto-