Railroad Forums 

• NJ Train Shows

• Discussion related to everything about model railroading, from layout design and planning, to reviews of related model tools and equipment. Discussion includes O, S, HO, N and Z, as well as narrow gauge topics. Also includes discussion of traditional "toy train" and "collector" topics such as Lionel, American Flyer, Marx, and others. Also includes discussion of outdoor garden railways and live steamers.
Discussion related to everything about model railroading, from layout design and planning, to reviews of related model tools and equipment. Discussion includes O, S, HO, N and Z, as well as narrow gauge topics. Also includes discussion of traditional "toy train" and "collector" topics such as Lionel, American Flyer, Marx, and others. Also includes discussion of outdoor garden railways and live steamers.

Moderators: 3rdrail, stilson4283, Otto Vondrak

#1618171  by Bracdude181

Some of the upcoming shows I’m aware of.Image
I know of at least two more but I forgot the dates/locations. Will post them later today or tomorrow.
 #1618427  by Bracdude181

I saw this one in YouTube videos. More toys than trains there, but lots of old trains. One guy was selling a 1950s Marx HO Rock Island set!
 #1618521  by Bracdude181

From the Brick Train Show, an N scale CNJ SD35 (2511) was seen on the Jersey Central N Trak layout.
 #1618971  by Bracdude181

From the Wayne Train Show:

My friend got this RARE 1950s or 60s NYC GP7 HO scale made by Marx.

I got this since I don’t believe in dcc sound lolImage
 #1620748  by Bracdude181

Somerdale train show was today and I got these there.

The top thing is a Marx HO water tower with light (item 6465)

The 4-6-2 pacific is an older model made in Mantua, NJ
 #1627627  by Bracdude181

The Rio Grande train show is this Saturday at 1120 NJ-47 (Rio Grande fire station) and I believe they open at 9 or 9:30 AM

CMSL and the Volunteer Railroaders Association will be providing motorcar rides from the VRAs headquarters, on the other side of the from the firehouse.Image
 #1638174  by MACTRAXX

MACTRAXX wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2023 10:05 am
NYGL1267 wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 11:25 am Add: (Text Change to Description)
Jersey Central RHS/NRHS Train Show - Sunday March 5, 2023 - 9 AM to 3:30 PM
Mother Seton Regional HIgh School, 1 Valley Road, Clark, New Jersey (Union County)
Garden State Parkway Exit 135 Clark Circle - Free Parking - Breakfast and Lunch Available
Admission: Adults $7; Children Under 12 Free
Model Trains of all gauges, Railroad Books, Photos, Slides, Videos, Antiques and Collectibles are
examples of what is available...
Information: JCRHS, PO Box 700, Clark, NJ 07066 - Phone: 908-272-3910
The "Clark Show" is not only the largest single-day Train Show in New Jersey - this has become one of the best Railroadiana (Hardware, Paper, Etc.) shows overall yearly in the entire Northeastern USA Region... There are many Rail Enthusiast and Historical Society groups in attendance for those interested... This is a great show for ALL things rail...MACTRAXX
Everyone: The 2024 JCRHS/NRHS Clark, NJ Train Show is scheduled for Sunday March 3 this year...
Time: 9:00 AM to 3:30 PM; Admission: $7.00 - Children under 12 Free...
All contact and venue information remain the same as previously posted...MACTRAXX
 #1638202  by Bracdude181

Thanks. Needed the date for this one. Will be going.

Sent from my SM-A146U using Tapatalk