Railroad Forums 

• Combine 508 ex-NH County series

• Discussion related to New York, Susquehanna & Western operations past and present. Also includes some discussion related to Deleware Otsego owned and operated shortlines. Official web site can be found here: NYSW.COM.
Discussion related to New York, Susquehanna & Western operations past and present. Also includes some discussion related to Deleware Otsego owned and operated shortlines. Official web site can be found here: NYSW.COM.

Moderators: GOLDEN-ARM, NJ Vike

#1597633  by lvrr325

Anybody know what happened to this car? NYS&W apparently picked it up in the early 80s and had it some time. It may have had a generator installed in the baggage end. I presume it was sold off with the rest of the excursion stuff around 2008 but where did it go?

Rapido is doing these cars in HO, although no undec, I had a hard time finding pictures of it even though I recall seeing it in use back when Ontrack and the excursions were a thing. Looks like the baggage door is different from when it was an NH car.

They'd probably do an exclusive run of them for somebody if you could come up with good photos of both sides and be ready to buy a couple hundred up front. Might make a good fundraiser for someone.