Railroad Forums 

• Let's just hope this doesn't go anywhere

• For topics on Class I and II passenger and freight operations more general in nature and not specifically related to a specific railroad with its own forum.
For topics on Class I and II passenger and freight operations more general in nature and not specifically related to a specific railroad with its own forum.

Moderator: Jeff Smith

#1577743  by eolesen

Defenses like this are why people don't take climate change activists seriously.
Although some judges have allowed the use of a necessity defense, all were still convicted.
Trying the same thing over and over expecting a different result... we know how that usually gets defined....

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

#1577749  by bostontrainguy

Just takes one crazy judge to open the flood gates. Once this crap gets in front of an activist jury things could get really crazy. Just a handful of whackos can shut a railroad down and we all know how supportive of liberal causes the authorities have become.
 #1588560  by Engineer Spike

It's all crazy. NY's governor just stated that she wants to stop people from burning wood. I know lots who depend on it for heat still in remote locations. She mentioned solar, which based on the weather lately would make for some very cold houses. She also said something about biomass. I thought that wood was biomass.
 #1588609  by bostontrainguy

Engineer Spike wrote: Mon Jan 03, 2022 11:52 pm It's all crazy. NY's governor just stated that she wants to stop people from burning wood.
Wood . . . an actual renewable energy source.

Read this if you want to question what the hell are we doing:

https://oilprice.com/Energy/Energy-Gene ... risis.html