Railroad Forums 

• How to read ship csx schedules

• Discussion of the operations of CSX Transportation, from 1980 to the present. Official site can be found here: CSXT.COM.
Discussion of the operations of CSX Transportation, from 1980 to the present. Official site can be found here: CSXT.COM.

Moderator: MBTA F40PH-2C 1050

#1566248  by Commuterrail1050

Hi folks, can someone help me understand how to read csx service schedules from one yard to another. All I see is the amount of time is 20:00 to ship from one point to another and I don’t understand the schedules based on military time. I would like to catch more freight such as B725 but I have no idea when they usually operate.
 #1566826  by mmi16

Commuterrail1050 wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 8:40 am https://shipcsx.com/pub_sx_mainpagepubl ... ceSchedule
It is giving 'scheduled' connections between the selected Origin and the selected Destination without identifying the trains that are going to be used to accomplish the designated transportation movements. Customers don't care about the individual train moves - they want to know transit time between their specified origin and destinations.