Railroad Forums 

• RIP Art Audley

• Pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in New York State.
Pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in New York State.

Moderator: Otto Vondrak

#1558008  by BR&P

I understand Art Audley (AA3RT) passed away November 12th after an illness. I never met Art but he posted frequently on here on many topics. hH will be missed. :(
 #1558009  by jrevans

Sorry to hear of his passing. He definitely contributed a lot to the forum here. RIP!

I hope that his "archives" that he mentioned are not thrown away by his family.
 #1558030  by EMTRailfan

I am saddened to see this. Art was a great contributor to our railroading history. He was a great friend on Facebook too that I wish that I could have met him, however I deactivated back in June and have been out of the loop there. Clear signals ahead my friend.
 #1558038  by charlie6017

It's a shame to see this news. Never met Art in person, but he was a pleasure to chat with on here over the years.

2020 sure has been cruel. Be safe, everyone. đź’™

Charlie
 #1558171  by JoeCollege

Mostly a lurker here, just soaking up knowledge and history from the more informed. Have been on these boards for probably 20 years. There have been certain posters I specifically looked for posts from and whom I held in high regard and respect, and Aa3rt was most certainly one of them.

Condolences to his family. May he rest in peace.
 #1558355  by New Haven 1

I never met or corresponded with Art, but, I wanted to add my condolences to those who have already posted theirs.

I haven't noticed where anyone mentioned that Art was the moderator for the "Radio & Communications" forum here on Railroad.net. so, I thought I would.

Offering prayers for Art's family in this time of loss.
 #1558705  by Jeff Smith

Art moderated several of the forums here. I hadn't heard from him in a while, but he always had a kind word and his loss is certainly a loss to us here.