• The inner Framingham line

• Discussion relating to commuter rail, light rail, and subway operations of the MBTA.
Discussion relating to commuter rail, light rail, and subway operations of the MBTA.

Moderators: sery2831, CRail

by BandA

I assumed it was full; Why would it be less full than years ago? Is traffic too aweful on the Pike & 128 that people have given up? Is it the Green Line is so gosh darn slow? Are they taking Framingham-Worcester Line or Alewife or Needham Line? Is Woodland full?

Traffic congestion that used to occur around Weston now occurs in Framingham. Rush hour used to end at 9AM, now continues later.
  by njtmnrrbuff

Riverside(Newton) to Downtown Boston on the D branch of the Green Line takes a bit too long. Many people ride it though. It serves many sections of Newton that aren't close enough to the commuter rail. Newton is spread out. It would be great when both tracks of the commuter rail have access to platforms. That would enable more trains to stop at Newton, even during the reverse peak. I was in Newton last September. I took the commuter rail going. Heading back, I took the D branch of the Green Line from Riverside. I walked there from Auburndale Station which is not that long of a walk.
  by rethcir

Disney Guy wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 9:30 am Is Riverside the only rapid transit parking lot that is not full nearly every business day?
I’ve never had trouble parking at Sullivan Square during the workday for whatever reason. Maybe not at the T lot, but at what I think is a private lot next to it.