• Looking for two movie titles

• Discussion related to railroads/trains that show up in TV shows, commercials, movies, literature (books, poems and more), songs, the Internet, and more... Also includes discussion of well-known figures in the railroad industry or the rail enthusiast hobby.
Discussion related to railroads/trains that show up in TV shows, commercials, movies, literature (books, poems and more), songs, the Internet, and more... Also includes discussion of well-known figures in the railroad industry or the rail enthusiast hobby.

Moderator: Aa3rt

by CP-4070

Hi guys,

I was already checking the movie lists without any results.

For some time now, I am looking for a film where two guys travel on a road diesel through the US. I have seen it as a kid about 15 - 20 years ago. The only scenes that I remember was, that in one night, the guys stop, make a bonfire in front of the loco, getting drunk and shoot the headlight(s) of the loco. I also remember that the loco was either turned on a turntable or switched on a transverer. It was not an F-unit and it was not the movie Runaway Train.

It would be great if somebody could help here.

Another movie I am looking for is not really railroad themed but maybe someone could help. The film was a classic from let's say th 70's or 80's. The only scene I remember was a guy chasing another guy in the night. The chased guy tried to escape on a roller coaster train, which looked like the Cyclone in Coney Island or some like that. The follower jumped in a second train, waiting in the "station" and followed the bad guy riding in the first train.

Again, it would be great if somebody could help as I am searching to find these films again for years now.
Thanks very much!

BR, Andrew
  by SemperFidelis

First movie is "End of the Line".

No clue on the second one, though.
  by CP-4070

:-D :-D You are right! Looking at the DVD Cover clarifies all!

Thank you alot! Well done!!!

Andrew.