• Looking for a custom painter

• Discussion related to everything about model railroading, from layout design and planning, to reviews of related model tools and equipment. Discussion includes O, S, HO, N and Z, as well as narrow gauge topics. Also includes discussion of traditional "toy train" and "collector" topics such as Lionel, American Flyer, Marx, and others. Also includes discussion of outdoor garden railways and live steamers.
Discussion related to everything about model railroading, from layout design and planning, to reviews of related model tools and equipment. Discussion includes O, S, HO, N and Z, as well as narrow gauge topics. Also includes discussion of traditional "toy train" and "collector" topics such as Lionel, American Flyer, Marx, and others. Also includes discussion of outdoor garden railways and live steamers.

Moderators: 3rdrail, stilson4283, Otto Vondrak

by Benjamin Maggi

Looking for someone to custom paint my Kato/Atlas N Scale RSD-12 for me. It is a factory undecorated model, and I would like it done up in the Burlington Northern's Green and Black Scheme (and yes, I know they didn't own any). Please email me off-board with estimates if you are interested in doing the job. Thanks. Ben

Scoobster28 AT hotmail.com