• NJT And Amtrak Items for sale.

• Discussion related to everything about model railroading, from layout design and planning, to reviews of related model tools and equipment. Discussion includes O, S, HO, N and Z, as well as narrow gauge topics. Also includes discussion of traditional "toy train" and "collector" topics such as Lionel, American Flyer, Marx, and others. Also includes discussion of outdoor garden railways and live steamers.
Discussion related to everything about model railroading, from layout design and planning, to reviews of related model tools and equipment. Discussion includes O, S, HO, N and Z, as well as narrow gauge topics. Also includes discussion of traditional "toy train" and "collector" topics such as Lionel, American Flyer, Marx, and others. Also includes discussion of outdoor garden railways and live steamers.

Moderators: 3rdrail, stilson4283, Otto Vondrak

by ApproachMedium

I have these two engines for sale. The NJT P40 I am looking to get 20 bucks for. The Amtrak one will need a decoder, the DCC ready board was removed and I put an old sound system in it. If you really need the DCC ready board back in I can probably replace the original board but the lights do not work. All parts are included. Asking $50 for the amtrak unit. It runs well and does have kadee couplers installed.

I also have, but no photo of yet, a GP40FH-2 IHP shell for sale for $80. It includes an array of brass detail parts and was already in the process of being modifed. It has brass fans, grilles and other detail parts in the box. I will try to get a photo by the weekend if not by next week.
  by ApproachMedium

Heres some pics of the FH shell. Includes 4 Overland Brass fan detail parts. Has overland brass horns installed, wire grab irons on the cab nose, brass MU hoses and rear ladders installed.

by Steve F45

Ant, do u have any larger pics? They show up small and hard to view.
  by ApproachMedium

Just click on the images and they will open in photobucket in a new tab.
  by ApproachMedium

All 3 items have been sold!