• CSX Intermodal Question

• General discussion about working in the railroad industry. Industry employers are welcome to post openings here.
General discussion about working in the railroad industry. Industry employers are welcome to post openings here.

Moderator: thebigc

by inthestix

Hey guys, been following this forum for sometime, and finding the information on here really informative...so I have a question myself. I applied for a job with CSX Intermodal around 4 weeks ago, the job listed had 2 openings. My status currently shows pending review, however jst 4 days ago the same job posted for the same job location, only showing 1 job opening, however it was a different job ID number. My question is, should I apply for this job posting as well, or is my first application good enough. I jst do not want to miss out on another opportunity at this job if I can help it. Thanks in advance for the replies and any and all help would be appreciated.
  by jheitz

Yes, apply. If it has a different job number, It's a different application altogether. Hope this helps.