• IHP GP40FH HO Shell NJT/MTA

• Discussion related to everything about model railroading, from layout design and planning, to reviews of related model tools and equipment. Discussion includes O, S, HO, N and Z, as well as narrow gauge topics. Also includes discussion of traditional "toy train" and "collector" topics such as Lionel, American Flyer, Marx, and others. Also includes discussion of outdoor garden railways and live steamers.
Discussion related to everything about model railroading, from layout design and planning, to reviews of related model tools and equipment. Discussion includes O, S, HO, N and Z, as well as narrow gauge topics. Also includes discussion of traditional "toy train" and "collector" topics such as Lionel, American Flyer, Marx, and others. Also includes discussion of outdoor garden railways and live steamers.

Moderators: 3rdrail, stilson4283, Otto Vondrak

by cnj1524

For some time now I've been trying to track down an Imperial Hobby Productions HO GP40FH-2 Shell that has been out of production
for some time,I am looking for a new shell,not one that has been started,if anyone has and wants to part with please let me know
  by Steve F45

Join the club, there have been quiet a few of us looking for this shell. I wish IHP would do them again.
  by Mike@IHP

OK, I've heard from a few folks lately about this shell. All of you interested in the GP40FH-2 shell, here's your chance!

We'll re-run them in resin late this month (January 2014) if we get at least 15 firm orders for them by the 15th of this month. MSRP $75.00 plus shipping. If interested, email Mike at IHP.

Thanks!

Mike Bartel
IHP
http://ihphobby.tripod.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.shapeways.com/shops/ihphobby" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
  by cnj1524

this is good news,would Like to see this again and this time I wont miss out
  by ApproachMedium

I have one for sale, however a few of the fans were started to be replaced on it.