• Disney To Produce "Trains" Film Franchise?

• Discussion related to railroads/trains that show up in TV shows, commercials, movies, literature (books, poems and more), songs, the Internet, and more... Also includes discussion of well-known figures in the railroad industry or the rail enthusiast hobby.
Discussion related to railroads/trains that show up in TV shows, commercials, movies, literature (books, poems and more), songs, the Internet, and more... Also includes discussion of well-known figures in the railroad industry or the rail enthusiast hobby.

Moderator: Aa3rt

by Marty Feldner

First, look at the date of the article.

Second, click on the "HERE" link, "for more of the things we do know about the film so far."
  by GE45tonner

I wouldn't rule out a "Trains" franchise though.
  by Backshophoss

Given that Pixar and ILM can do the "impossible",this might become "Plausable" :wink:
  by BostonUrbEx

As soon as they announced "Planes" to follow up "Cars," I immediately began wondering if there's going be a "Trains." Ha. I wouldn't be surprised in the least. They want to milk parents for all they're money.
  by 2nd trick op

Just as an aside, there is a British "character" in the "Cars" product line called "Nigel Gearsley" -- so it wouldn't suprise me if the people in charge of this do their research pretty thoroughly.