• pedestrian hit by a train

• Discussion relating to commuter rail, light rail, and subway operations of the MBTA.
Discussion relating to commuter rail, light rail, and subway operations of the MBTA.

Moderators: sery2831, CRail

by MBTA F40PH-2C 1050

someone got hit by a train

Fairmount Line Delays:

Please expect delays on the outbound Fairmount Commuter Rail line due to a train versus pedestrian accident at Morton Street. Customers on outbound Readville train #799 (4:30 PM) are disembarking at Forest Hills and can catch either bus #31 to Morton Street, or the #16 to Upham's Corner.

by CRail

what else is new.

This really isnt news anymore. They commuter rail should have a daily counter.

"There have been [2] Pedestrians hit today"

That instead of "all trains are operating on or near schedule"
Last edited by CRail on Wed Mar 30, 2005 10:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
  by CSX Conductor

MBTA F40PH-2C 1050 wrote:someone got hit by a train

Fairmount Line Delays:

Please expect delays on the outbound Fairmount Commuter Rail line due to a train versus pedestrian accident at Morton Street. Customers on outbound Readville train #799 (4:30 PM) are disembarking at Forest Hills and can catch either bus #31 to Morton Street, or the #16 to Upham's Corner.
Shows how much the MBTA knows...LOL.. The 31 doesn't go to Morton Street CR station, thats the 21. And it would be quicker to take the red line from South Station to Andrew for the 16 to Uphams orRed line to Ashmont for the 21. (Especially if you were already at South Station).

by CSX Conductor

CRail wrote:There have been [2] Pedestrians hit today
Where was the other?

by CRail

it was an example of what the sign should say, in my mocking of colliding pedestrians. It is/was not true. I'm sorry if I confused you, probably should put it in "" marks :wink: