• South Point Intermodal Facility

• Pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in the American Midwest, including Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, Michigan, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Iowa and Kansas. For questions specific to a railroad company, please seek the appropriate forum.
Pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in the American Midwest, including Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, Michigan, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Iowa and Kansas. For questions specific to a railroad company, please seek the appropriate forum.

Moderator: railohio

by iceman977th

Has anyone heard any progress on the facility that ODOT has supposedly said should have started already? I saw a PDF online stating it was supposed to start within 30-90 days. I haven't been up that way in a while (house arrest) but I would have heard something on the news if they were starting. Anyone know anything more about it? I figured they'd get a good head start with the Heartland Corridor finally opening.
  by railohio

"ODOT" implies Ohio, but it might still help to let us known the full location when making inquiries.