• CONGRATULATIONS!

• Pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in New Jersey
Pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in New Jersey

Moderator: David

by henry6

..TO DAVID

Who, according to the "sticky" above has now moderated this page for one whole year and is still doing it!!! Thanks!!

by nick11a

Haha. Yeah, congrats.

by David

Thanks!!--It has been a good year. Hope to see many more. I will be up to New Jersey June 4th after the Manassas Train Festival and would like to meet many of the great contributors from this forum that has made it such a great success! :-D

by BigDell

Mazel Tov David! And thanks! ;-)

Most of us can usually be found trackside but let us know when you're in the area... ;-D
BigDell

by nick11a

^I'm guessing one of those guys is David. Boy Bob, you got a lot of pictures of railfans in your collection!

And the excitment exhibited in that photograph looks like it is hard to contain. :wink:

by chuchubob

After I photographed Mike and Dave watching the ALP46-led Transit train depart, I turned around and photographed a SEPTA AEM7 train that was settled in for the weekend, then departed to catch the RiverLINE home. A gaggle of NJT cops passed me in the station on their way to making an exciting afternoon for Mike and Dave.

by David

chuchubob wrote:After I photographed Mike and Dave watching the ALP46-led Transit train depart, I turned around and photographed a SEPTA AEM7 train that was settled in for the weekend, then departed to catch the RiverLINE home. A gaggle of NJT cops passed me in the station on their way to making an exciting afternoon for Mike and Dave.
Bob---The best is yet to come on that situation :wink:

by JJMDiMunno

Yes, it sure is, David :)

Congratulations from myself also...you've done an increadible job of managing this forum...

Looking forward to our next set of Dave Halbert / Mike DiMunno exclusives (the summer series!)...

Mike DiMunno
www.SJRail.com: All about South Jersey Railroads!

by Uzi-Cat

Wow, Dave, 1 year at this and no arrest yet. Honestly, if I knew it was you at the station, I would not have called the cops.... would have called the Feds. Great job keeping everying together here.

Scott

by njt4172

Dave & Mike,

Hopefully when you are here in June you guys can come up to northern NJ and I'll show you the High Bridge Branch......Biggest customer at the end of the line is Toys R Us and maybe M&E just might be working that day.... How about a night hike down the abandonded portion so we can have a 1 on 1 meeting with the Hookerman??

Keep up the good work in NJ Railfan forum.....

Steve

by nick11a

chuchubob wrote:After I photographed Mike and Dave watching the ALP46-led Transit train depart, I turned around and photographed a SEPTA AEM7 train that was settled in for the weekend, then departed to catch the RiverLINE home. A gaggle of NJT cops passed me in the station on their way to making an exciting afternoon for Mike and Dave.
And I'm sure you told them right exactly where they were.

**Bob points and exlcaims: "They went thataway."**
**Bob makes a quick and speedy exit** :wink:

Haha.

And seriously Scott, you gotta stop calling in on the railfans like you did on me at Summit back in August while you were on 6654. :wink:

by Uzi-Cat

And seriously Scott, you gotta stop calling in on the railfans like you did on me at Summit back in August while you were on 6654. Wink
You mean you weren't a terrorist Nick? I called in a possible terrorist this morning as I went through Convent. Everybody is waiting on the Eastbound side, and there is this one guy is sitting there on the westbound side taking pictures. Had to be a terrorist for sure.... right Nick! :wink:

scott

by nick11a

wpdj61 wrote:
And seriously Scott, you gotta stop calling in on the railfans like you did on me at Summit back in August while you were on 6654. Wink
You mean you weren't a terrorist Nick? I called in a possible terrorist this morning as I went through Convent. Everybody is waiting on the Eastbound side, and there is this one guy is sitting there on the westbound side taking pictures. Had to be a terrorist for sure.... right Nick! :wink:

scott
Uh huh. You can't even get your facts straight! I wasn't taking pictures, I was shooting a movie! It will be entitled "NJT and Me --- oh yeah, and Scott."

And they'll never find me now that I'm back home in the swamp! :wink:

by JLo

Yes, congrats, although it has been a very mild year. Frankly, I miss the flames. Maybe I'll insult someone and see how you do. :wink: