• Happy anniversary

• General discussion about the RAILROAD.NET site, forums, or content ONLY. Please do not post your general railroading questions, please choose an appropriate forum. For help using the site, please post in the Help Using RAILROAD.NET Forum.
General discussion about the RAILROAD.NET site, forums, or content ONLY. Please do not post your general railroading questions, please choose an appropriate forum. For help using the site, please post in the Help Using RAILROAD.NET Forum.

Moderator: Jeff Smith

by Robert Paniagua

Well, if no-one else noticed here, this morning turns out to be the first anniversary of this new forum System we had after the last one crashed. I just discovered this anniversary this morning, so I wanna say all a happy anniversary, and Otto and Mike and the rest of you, keep up the good work.

by The S.P. Caboose

Agreed!!!! Happy anniversary.

by keeper1616

and...

Just in time for the 1st anniversary, RR.net has topped 100,000 posts. Congratulations everyone and thanks for all the great advice.
  by Mike Roque

Thank you all for the kind words. And thank you for helping to make RRNET a popular rail enthusiast community!

by AmtrakFan

Thanks for making this a Great Community Mike and Otto. Thanks Otto and GBN and eveyone for putting up with my Wreckless oppoinos. Can we get 200K for our next one?

by Otto Vondrak

Well technically, the first site didnt crash, but just the same this is the anniversarry of new software. We are just pleased to be able to carry on the tradition of RAILROAD.NET that John Stewart started in 1996- to create the best and most popular FREE railroad discussion forum on the Internet. We couldn't have done it without our members, our volunteer moderators, and our article contributors.

Thank you again, everyone!

-otto-

by ANDY117

Today is also the 11th anniversarry from moving to Endicott from Virginia Beach.