• Woodland Scenics Water

• Discussion related to everything about model railroading, from layout design and planning, to reviews of related model tools and equipment. Discussion includes O, S, HO, N and Z, as well as narrow gauge topics. Also includes discussion of traditional "toy train" and "collector" topics such as Lionel, American Flyer, Marx, and others. Also includes discussion of outdoor garden railways and live steamers.
Discussion related to everything about model railroading, from layout design and planning, to reviews of related model tools and equipment. Discussion includes O, S, HO, N and Z, as well as narrow gauge topics. Also includes discussion of traditional "toy train" and "collector" topics such as Lionel, American Flyer, Marx, and others. Also includes discussion of outdoor garden railways and live steamers.

Moderators: 3rdrail, stilson4283, Otto Vondrak

by viken

Which do you find easier to work with and which do you believe produces the better result, E-Z Water or Realistic Water?

Thanks!

by WANF-11--->Chaser

I will probably be working with some of this sometime soon. I'll let you know how the heat and pour stuff works.
  by CNJ999

By far, WS' Realistic Water is the better product. All that is necessary is to prepare the surface forming the lake/river, open the bottle...and pour! I look at the E-Z Water as an intermediate mistake by WS on their way to developing Realistic Water.

CNJ999

by SRS125

The Realistic Water is good to use. When pouring it its best to pour it at about 1/8 to 1/16 of an inch at a time or else you will have a cloudy white look to it that wont go away for a while. let it stand for about 2 or 3 days be for adding more. I learned the hard way now my lake looks like the ice has not left yet.